Welcome to the Nampa School District
Our district provides an innovative and progressive education system
dedicated to the success of all students. We proudly serve one of the state’s most diverse student populations by focusing on what research says is best for children from the gifted to those who struggle.
Our vision is this: "We provide the foundation so that all students will develop a personal vision opening their own doors of opportunity for meaningful and productive lives."
Critical to making our vision reality are dedicated teachers and visionary administrators who choose Nampa because of our student-centered approach and our professional learning communities.
- May 8 - 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. all elementary schools. You will need to provide the school with proof of your child's address and a copy of your child's immunization records. More information about registering your child for school is posted here or under the Parent/Student click Enrollment. If you don't know what school your child will attend, you may look it up here or under Parent/Student click Boundaries.
- Skyview High School, 7:30 p.m., Tuesday, May 20, Idaho Center
- Nampa High School, 7:30 p.m., Wednesday, May 21, Idaho Center
- Parkview Alternative High School, 4 p.m. Thursday, May 22, Columbia High School auditorium
- Ridgeline Alternative High School, 7 p.m. Thursday, May 22, Columbia High School auditorium
- Columbia High School, 7:30 p.m., Friday, May 23, Idaho Center
Community Day May 3
- Free Community Day for Kids, May 3 at the Ford Idaho Center. Learn more about this event at: http://bgcnampa.org/events-community-day/
Nampa Board of Trustees
- Regular meeting, 7:30 p.m. May 13, 619 S. Canyon St., Nampa.
- Negotiations for the 2014-15 Contract will continue April 22 at 4:15 p.m. in the District Office.